By Brenda Holst
We all love free things. If everything was free, I bet we would all be happy campers. Alas, we don’t live in a free giving world. Discounts are the closest things we have to free and one of the great things about being a student is that discounts are more available to us than those without the student status. The question is, “where are these discounts?”
The headquarters of student discounts is the website UNiDAYS. These are some of the many discounts on the UNiDAYS website. If you also can’t get on a website, it’s a downloadable app, which is so convenient for a student. You make an account, enter your school’s name and school email address.
- Calvin Klein
- Forever 21
- Lee Jeans-10% student Discount
- Clinique- Usually limited time
- ColourPop- 10%
- Bobbi Brown- Unlock code to get a 20% student discount
- A.C- 10% off when you unlock a code
- Manscaped- 15% + Free Shipping
- HP- cyber weekend deals up to 60% off select products
- B&H Photo- Video- Pro Audio- Up to 60% off Ausounds headphones, 30% off Nanuk Protective Cases, Students are offered up to 50% off
- Samsung- Get Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G from 349.99; Use code 100SAMSUNG20U at checkout to save with our student discount; Save up to 15%
- Tile (Tracking device for your belongings using Bluetooth)- 20% off two packs
- Casetify- 15% off a new phone case
- Hulu- $1.99 a month vs $5.99
As for any other student discounts, Apple Music offers a $4.99 student discount versus the usual $9.99 individual plan. If you prefer Apple Music and not Spotify then this is the way to go, however, if you don’t, then Spotify offers the same deal, however, it also includes Hulu as a bonus.
Personally, the Spotify, with Hulu is my go-to, due to the two for one deal but regardless of which one you choose, it will be the same price until you stop being a student. There are so many other deals out there that are not even just necessarily for students. The Alderwood Mall and the Seattle Outlets always have deals in select styles, like Puma or Nike, where you can save up to $20 on your purchase. So, my friends, keep a look out for those deals not on UNiDAYS because some in store and as well as online deals tend to save you quite a bit.